Once you have placed your order, WEB shipping executives thoroughly inspect all the products independently to ensure that each ordered product is
· In a perfect condition and good for shipping
· There is sufficient time for expiry of each product respectively
Thereafter, packing and packaging is taken care of in accordance to respective order adhering to following steps
· All products are individually bubble wrapped to avoid any damage or breakage or spillage. Special care is taken for breakable items like bottles by multi bubble wrapping the same.
· Then packaging box is carefully selected to accommodate all the products of a particular order in such size box that during transit the products are subject to nil or minimised shaking
· The packaged box is further sealed with tapes, properly labelled and include respective invoice
It is then handed over to the respective logistic partner who have thorough experience to handle and deliver such packages and are trusted by the entire industry.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the logistic partner that is processing your order. You would also receive an SMS message. You would also be able to online track the status of your order.
WEB’s logistic partner makes all effort to bring the package to you at the earliest possible time. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
Delivery time estimate
Your order is despatched by WEB to its logistic partner within 24-48 hours. WEB does not process orders on Sundays or public holidays.
Thereafter, WEB’s logistic partner ensures that your order reaches you at the earliest. It is the intention of WEB to have your order reach you at the shortest possible time. So, as a priority your order would be flown to your city. However, kindly be informed that no product which is in liquid or semi-liquid form is allowed to be couriered by flight as per Government security regulations. Hence, such items will only be couriered by surface, in which case such orders will take more time to reach you.
WEB keeps in its inventory most of the products displayed on its site. However, on occasions some specific products may be required to be sourced afresh due to certain unavoidable circumstances. Such situation might also arise due to the fact that the specific product, though available in its inventory may not be in perfect order to be supplied to you. Under such circumstances, WEB might need more time to process your order.
Your order might also reach you late due to unforeseeable circumstances, those that cannot be controlled by WEB or its executives such as strike, lockdown, incessant weather, etc.
Shipping / Courier charges
WEB levies standard courier charges for most addresses.